I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post


Whew. I did it. I can check one of my 2014 goals off the list. I finished my 2013 Project Life album.

Like always, I started out strong. Then towards the end I lost momentum. I just wanted to be done. Maybe I'll go back and add more to the pages, change them up a bit. But for now it's finished. And I'm happy.

week of November 10-16- I'm sure you noticed my lovely eye picture- sorry about that. But this week was more about pictures, and less about journaling.

I used cards from WRMK for this page. The "notes" journaling paper at the top is from the $1 bins at Target- what a find!
week of November 17- 23 - More eye pictures...sorry (or am I?!). This week we celebrated Thanksgiving with Brandon's family since we were going to be in Hawaii the next week. Like usual, I forgot to take pictures at Thanksgiving. One day I'll take a pictures...one day.

How cute are those little turkey and fox stickers?! Thank you Michaels $1 sticker books :)

week of November 24-30- HAWAII! This is my next project- work on my Hawaii pages in my trip book.
I used PL Honey edition for these pages!
week of  December 1-7- Man. The lighting for the pictures are terrible. Sorry! As you can tell, again, I'm not a huge journaling fan. My goal is to get better about that in the 2014 book.

Reusing the backs of the Honey cards from the previous page!
week of December 8-14- This is where I really started to lose my creativity. I was ready to done. And I just wasn't feeling it. I'm not entirely in love with this page. It's too pink for me...but it will do.

These cards came from the WRMK Capture kit I bought at Hobby Lobby.
 week of December 15-21- I'm not a huge fan of winter. I mean I like it, but I like bright colors. I didn't want to make my December pages "wintery", so I cheered them up!

THE LAST WEEK FOR DECEMBER!  I just decided (in my laziness) to end with Christmas. I mean that was pretty much the last thing that happened in December. I LOVE Christmas...but I'm not in LOVE with this page either. Like I said, I was just ready to be done. The only thing I really like about this page is the card on the top right.


Darn picture won't rotate for me!
 And the end page. I hadn't even thought about it until I got there....but I barely saved any pictures for this. Thankfully I dug through my stash and managed to find some pictures from some pretty important events from the year- lucky me. Very lucky me.











Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

My Creativity Has Returned!