Sweet Valentine


Surprise, surprise. Today is one of my least favorite "holidays". I don't have to even explain why. Because it's the same reason as everyone else who hates today. But I have to admit that I've been growing more and more fond of this day. Why you ask? And no, it's not because I have a boyfriend.

As I sit at my desk listening to Michael Bolton....bahaha ano. Do you really think I'd be listening to that garbage today? Anyway, I realize I forgot my breakfast at home. Lucky for me cupid delivered a little Valentine gift- CHOCOLATE. Today is the one day that it's totally acceptable to eat chocolate for breakfast, right?! I mean just think about it.

Are you thinking what I'm thinking? Valentine's Day is all  about chocolate. That's the love and happiness. Chocolate will be your date this Valentine's and he will never disappoint.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

My Creativity Has Returned!

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post