The time I didn't meet my goal...and haven't blogged about it...

So it's November. I didn't even have a chance to write about October. In fact, I have been thinking about writing this blog post for the last month. Why? Because I didn't reach my goal, but I'm still ok with that.

So the week leading in to my sister's wedding, my weigh was -66.8 pounds. My goal was 70. That's pretty dang close. Two weeks before the wedding, I got really sick. Of course. Which was totally awesome and knocked me on my butt. I also think I totally forgot about how much little details go in to the last week of the wedding. Could I have reached this goal? Probably. Did I reach it? No. Am I still happy? Yes.

I say it every post. I am so proud of how far I've come. That's what's impressive.

So how was October? BOO (and not the ghost kind of boo). That was not a good month and I didn't even binge on Halloween candy! I went on a vacation and wasn't as careful with my eating. The pound I lost at the end of the month of September quickly came back. So the total weight loss for the month of October was a quarter of a pound. Woof. That's sad. That's embarrassing. I don't even know what happened.

Actually, I know what happened. Nothing really. October starts the busy season of work and I just lost all track of time. But guess what? I'm one pound away from that 70 goal. ONE POUND. It will happen this month. Even with Thanksgiving. It will happen. B and I already got our butts outside and walking last night. That's a great way to start the chilly month of November!
 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

Project Life Core Kit- Help, I'm Addicted.

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post