Ready. Set. Fly!

After conquering the zipline!

Ever imagine what it would be like to fly over a street in Indy? I mean I never really thought about it until I heard the zipline was coming for the Super Bowl festivities. I wouldn’t say I am scared of heights, I love roller coasters. But let me tell you, I was a little nervous about this one. After getting all strapped in and helmet on, it was time for me to walk up what seemed like 300 flights of stairs. (After doing a little research, I learned it’s 7 stories high) Here is what makes it worse, the stairs were the steal stairs that you could totally see right through. So as I was walking up all of the stairs, I could see everything below me. Let’s just say I was hanging on for dear life. And then you get to the very top…holy cow. Breath. Taking.

1. breath taking- it was so beautiful to see the city and all of the people up there.
2. breath taking- HOLY COW I AM SO HIGH AND ABOUT TO JUMP OFF????!!!

After getting a little calmer from talking with the worker, it was time for me to walk down 3 steps off of the ledge. Again, I was holding on for dear life. Then I hear “One, Two, Three!” and next thing I know I am flying down the street. Words cannot describe the way I felt. I let go of the rope and was just hanging there, waving to the crowd that was cheering me on. It was so exhilarating. I would recommend that if anyone is given the opportunity to do something like this, DO IT! You never know when you will be given the chance again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

My Creativity Has Returned!

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post