A New Chapter.

Man, I usually like to try and be funny or witty..but today will be different.
Today my sister left for Ireland. Hailey and I are 20 months apart. Yes, we have had our up and downs…but who doesn’t?! I can’t even tell you the longest we’ve been apart. I thought the day would come when I was in college and it was her turn to pick a college. But then she too picked UIndy! I thought the time would come when I graduated college…but I got a job at UIndy!
So today we’re about to test it all. I have been a wreck the past few hours. It’s been difficult so far. But one of my best friends posted on my sister’s wall and suddenly things didn’t seem so bad. So I leave you with this:

Today is your day.
You’re off to Great Places!
You’re off and away!

You have brains in your head.
You have feet in your shoes
You can steer yourself
any direction you choose.
You’re on your own.  And you know what you know.
And YOU are the guy who’ll decide where to go.
Words for the greatest- Dr. Seuss. Peace out.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

My Creativity Has Returned!

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post