Mental Block.

Last night, while lying in bed, it came to me - I haven't written a blog post in a really long time. I have been trying to challenge myself to write but I am experiencing an insane block. (I don't even know what this blog is going to be about..I just keep typing) I think these past few weeks my mind has been here and there: trying to gear up with my large event I have to coordinate, leaving for Ireland, getting ready to help out a friend's living situation, and dealing with some STUPID people....it's really hard to focus.

Have you ever wondered what it's like to be someone else? Or see how someone else thinks?
I know some of my coworkers and I have. Sometimes you just wonder what posses people to say what they say, talk like they talk, or act like they act, especially when they're grown adults.
There are sometimes I get so stressed or annoyed that I wish I were someone else, or that my life were different. It's times like these that I have to bring myself off that cloud and come back to reality. And then I think about all of the wonderful people in my life, all of the great things I have experience and I realize that I don't want to be anyone else. My life is pretty good, actually pretty great...darn great. I don't need anyone or anything ruining that.

So the next time you are feeling down about your life, think about all of the great things you have. Think about all of the people you have impacted and what their lives would be like without you. You are pretty gosh darn great. And don't you ever forget it.

....And here is where I'll remind you of my favorite quote that can also be found on my blog. Today you are you, that is truer than true. There is no one alive who is youer than you.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

My Creativity Has Returned!

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post