Return Home.

It's been 2 weeks since I've been back from my trip to Ireland. I haven't really had a lot of time to sit and think about my trip because ever since I stepped foot in Indianapolis, I felt like I never had the chance to sit and think. Today's the day. I finally have a day to myself and think about my trip.
I want to go back. I do. I want to go back tomorrow. I'm not sure if I want to go back because my sister's still over there or if it's because I really enjoyed the trip. Or maybe it's both. I had a fantastic time. And I miss my sister. When we were leaving for the airport, it didn't hit me until my sister got off the bus that she wasn't coming back with us to the States. And if you know me, you know I am an emotional person so the tears started flowing.

So I guess I learned these things:

1. Everyone must go abroad at least once in their life. It's true, the US has so much for us to see but I think going overseas at least once is a must.

2. A bond with a sibling is irreplaceable.

I think that says it all.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post

Project Life Core Kit- Help, I'm Addicted.