My Creativity Has Returned!

Note to self- whenever I want to accomplish something, post about it on my blog. I have finally accomplished some scrapbooking AND some wedding planning. Look at me go! It just took a little bit of guilt from posting about it...and TA-DA!

So where to begin? I've accomplished so much. Ok, well really not a lot...but compared to the last 2 months it's A LOT.

Let's start with some scrapbooking shall we?

But not right away. First we need to admire my lovely salsa I canned this weekend. Yes. I also canned salsa this week. No big deal. I received an e-mail from my dad asking if I was coming home. It was followed by CANNING IS FUN! I NEED YOUR HELP. He must have been desperate. And I knew I would get to keep some for myself so I figured why not? So let's take a minute to admire all of those tomatoes I juiced, the peppers, jalapenos and onions I cut (and shed tears for), and the minutes I spent over the warm stove stirring this deliciousness. Best part- it's all home grown.

Mmmmm. Look at that yummy salsa.
Ok. Enough about salsa. Time for some scrapbooking. YAY! You know that moment we you have brought all of your supplies out and you just sit there and think "That was exhausting. I think I'm done"? That's how I felt. But I knew I must prevail! I didn't lug all of this out for nothing. No Ashlyn. You need to scrapbook. And that's what I did.

As many of you know, I LOVE washi tape. Love, love, love it. While my creative juices were having a heyday I quickly realized I didn't have any of my washi tape at my parents. Sad day. I have a feeling some of these pages will get a little washi love this weekend when I bring my tape with me to my parents.

Let's get started, shall we?

week of May 5th- No you are not misreading that. It says MAY 5th. That's how behind I was. Totally embarrassed.  Since I am terrible at keeping a journal, the only thing I remember happening this week was on May 5th- a Chicago Cubs game. So I did just that.

I feel indifferent about this page. It's not one of my favorites but we all have those. The stickers and paper came from Hobby Lobby. The journaling card is from one of my PL kits.

week of May 12th- I was starting to feel it on this page. This week I celebrated my 2 year anniversary at my job, I enjoyed a few lunches with friends, and Brandon came to visit!

The journaling cards are from the PL Blush kit and the stickers and embellishments are part of the Recollections line at Michael's.
week of May 19th- I was so eager to use my newest PL Kit- 5th and Frolic Edition that I knew this would be a good page for it! This week consisted of a visit home and seeing some cute faces.

I think 5th and Frolic is my new favorite PL core kit!



Comments

  1. Those pages are cute! I have a lot of those same die cuts and papers haha. By the way-- I've been even more terrible. I'm pretty sure I'm behind all the way back to April! lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. I figured you did :) I'm kicking myself for not buying more before they got rid of them!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post