Hapy Birthday To Me!

It’s that time that only comes once a year! MY BIRTHDAY! I still find myself acting the same as I did when I was a child. I go to bed all giddy and excited to wake up not feeling much different than the day before. Birthdays don’t hold the same magic as Christmas, but there’s still something there.
With today’s social media anyone can know it’s your birthday. It always amazes me how many people will wish you a happy birthday and you haven’t talked to them in 5+ years. But then having over 100 people wish you a happy birthday makes you feel a little special.

And then you get those special gifts from your friends and family and your day is starting to go even better.

And then your sister takes you out for ice cream. Even better.

And then you get a surprise letter from your coworkers. This day keeps going up.

And finally, you get a call from a restricted number and the chicken dance is blaring on the other line.
WHAT CAN HAPPEN NEXT? Too bad there’s only 2 hours left of my day…

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post

My Creativity Has Returned!