Crazy Life

Oh my life. Where have you gone?!
Finally made it to my new home!

The good news is I'm officially moved out of Indianapolis. The bad news is I still have some things to unpack. My creative life has been put on hold for a very, very long time....and is still on hold.

My entire scrapbook and crafty goodies are stock piled at my parents house- there's not enough room at my new place! I saw Becky Higgins posting all of her new Project Life products and I was getting so giddy..until I realized how many of her products I already have and haven't had time to use. Sad day.

Quick view of the start of my decorating!
But I have been lucky enough to start decorating my new office! My last office had zero sense of theme. It was what I liked to call "creative clutter". There were mixed matched items everywhere. The only theme was "colorful". So this time around I thought I wanted to have some sense of theme. Keyword, thought. I journeyed to the local Target to start scoping things out. I walked out of there with some turquoise and white decor. I was really proud of the items I had purchased. I brought them in to my office the day next and realized I needed a lot more decor. I still had my old office items packed so I started to bring those in.

And guess what folks, we're back to creative clutter! I just can't help it. Who else would have a TON of owl decor, a mini Colts football helmet with some other sports memorabilia, a lemon lamp, crazy colored daisies. and a huge variety of picture frames?! I'll tell you, this girl. I don't care....I love it. (sorry I had to.) Oh wait, you want to see pictures? Well I'm only giving you one because I'm still in the middle of moving in and organizing.

I'm really hoping my life will start to settle down in the next month so I can get back to my normal life and continue scrapbooking. Hopefully you'll hear from me sooner rather than later!

Comments

  1. I want to see more pictures of your office, and more importantly-- your house! I want to see your cute little living space. :) If you want to give your office a more cohesive feel, you could always buy a few cans of spray paint and spray some of your photo frames to match. Not to mention you could totally do turquoise and white with some pops of orange and yellow! That would be super cute!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post

Project Life Core Kit- Help, I'm Addicted.