A Family Affair

Buying presents for my mom is never easy. What do you buy for a woman who already has everything she wants? Homemade gifts are starting to become our signature gift for her. So this year I spent many hours brainstorming a mother's day present and finally had an idea.

Clothespin people.

This project was inexpensive, homemade, and I could get everyone involved!

I bought a pack of clothespins at Hobby Lobby and told everyone in the family to create themselves. We decided to leave a blank slot for mom. 



What you need:
Plaque- I bought mine at Hobby Lobby for less than $2
Clothes pins- also a HL buy!
Paint
Paint brushes
Glue gun
...that's it!

I created 2 mes because I couldn't decide what I liked!

Proof that everyone made their clothespin person ;)

My dad, me, and Brandon.

My sister, Hailey, with an eyeball necklace (she's studying Optometry)
 When everyone finished their person, we glued in on a wooden plaque.
Ta da! Here's one of the plaques in progress of being painted
 Can you believe I don't have a picture of the end result of my mom's gift?!! But I do have one of Brandon and I so this will still give you an idea of what it looks like.


Seriously. This was incredibly easy to make and it was from the heart, what more could you want?!!!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post

My Creativity Has Returned!