PL- Ireland

Well friends, I've been a busy worker bee! I think I'm close to being done with my trip to Ireland. I have a ton more pictures, but decided to edit it down. Feel free to scroll down and see some of my work!





Sorry for the blurry picture- you still get the idea!




I was trying to make my trip not too green, but that started to make things tricky.


And in comes all the green..whoops! I did want my pages for St. Patrick's Day to be green, I managed to make a few days before then green too. Green is my favorite color, so what can I say?









It was really easy to find St. Pat's Day stickers. And it was really hard to find Ireland stickers. I did manage to score a sticker book of just shamrocks from JoAnn Fabrics for $1..Ashlyn for the win.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post

Project Life Core Kit- Help, I'm Addicted.