Project Life 2013

A-holy-smokes. I did not realized how beyond far behind I am on my post about Project Life! My apologies- because I'm sure you're all super mad at me for it...right....

 Enough with the chit chat. Let's get started!


TA-DA! A cover page! YAY!

Here are weeks 1 and 2 of January. I decided to just to a one page layout. And after I decided that, I noticed some of my weeks are way more exciting than others...so now I'm contemplating make a 2 page layout for each week. I also have to add that I didn't decide to actually document my weeks until after these 2 weeks were over. So I think that made these a little less exciting.



Everyone say it with me now- OOOOOOOOOOOOO! AHHHHHHHHHH!


And now weeks 3 & 4! Week 4 is missing a picture. I don't print my pictures from home and this makes it tricky. Typically I get 2-4 weeks worth of pictures at one time. And that's what puts me behind.



And another OOOOOO and AHHHHH moment. I wish I could say I've been better with February. Truth is I haven't even started it yet. Oh yeah. I'm that good. I did do 4 pages of my Las Vegas trip from 2011! Hey, I need that sense of accomplishment somehow, so let me brag.  Look for a post coming soon on those pages. But I do have to warn you...I have yet to take the pictures of the book. So we could being seeing those when I get my February pages done....

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be My Bridesmaid?!

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post

Project Life Core Kit- Help, I'm Addicted.