Sorry....

Still haven't had much time to get my crafting on. I MISS IT! I think this weekend will be an attempt to get a few things done with scrapbooking. My Project Life- Ashlyn's Year is still stuck in the beginning of May. Oye. I think if I can get at least one week done this weekend, I'll feel better. And I say only one week because I received an e-mail from my father today saying "CANNING IS FUN! I NEED YOUR HELP THIS WEEKEND." Oh boy, can't wait.

In other news, fall is around the corner and this girl needs to make a wreath! I've already started pinning some ideas on Pinterest. And walking to in Hobby Lobby and Michaels has given me some ideas. Anyone have any fun ideas?

Come back next week for a new crafting post. There, I said it. That means I have to get one up now.

But in the mean time, I'll leave you with a picture of this awesome origami owl I made...my skills are getting crazy guys. Actually I had to learn how to make origami cranes for a service project we did with our students...yeah that was real work for my job. Booya.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

My Creativity Has Returned!

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post