Project Life 2013

I've come to terms that I will always be behind on my Project Life book. Always. I was feeling pretty good about catching up and then...dun dun dunnnn...wedding planning came in. What?! Wedding planning getting in the way of life? No...never.

I am happy to say that a date has been set for the wedding, as well as locations. Next week my mom and I are traveling to the first store to look at dresses. I think that will have to be a blog all in itself. Wedding Adventures with Ashlyn and Her Mom. Stay tuned for more on that. This could be comical.

Now let's get to it, shall we?

The 4th of July! - I had some cute PL cards for this so I wanted to dedicate a page just for the 4th. I didn't have enough pictures from just the holiday so I had to include my weekend as well.

Will you be my bridesmaid?! Over the holiday weekend I also asked 4 of the 5 girls to be my bridesmaids. A page just for these beauties :)

I really wanted to make this my wedding colors but quickly realized I didn't have any purple paper! Sad day. It still turned out great.

week of July 8th- My first day of work! YAY! So much excitement...and nerves too!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

My Creativity Has Returned!

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post