Boo! EEEEK!

I've never been a fan of Halloween. Ever. When I was a child, I was terrified of a paper witch my parents would hang up in our house at Halloween. I also HATED going down the Halloween aisle with all of the masks. It wasn't until just a few years ago I finally walked down that aisle. Embarrassing? Only slightly. Want to know what's even more embarrassing? The Haunted Mansion at Disney World scared the bageezous out of me.

I'm a totally scaredy cat. Any time of the year. But especially this time of the year. What makes it even worse- Halloween is my fiance's favorite holiday.

So to get in the spirit of celebrating things that terrify me, I decided it was time to make another wreath. I am proud to say that Brandon helped me on this one too!

How cute is this wreath? Ok, I can't take all of the credit for this. I need to give a shout out to Pinterest for helping me come up with this wreath. (Here's the link for my inspiration.)

Wondering what I used for my wreath?

All of the felt came from Hobby Lobby (including the Houndstooth)
The yarn is also from Hobby Lobby. I have to warn you, the silver tinsel in the yarn made this very scratchy! Give yourself a little time because your hands will get a little sore.
The *cute* purple spiders are from Michaels (they also have black and green)
The little glitter spider is from Pier 1
The chervron buttons are from Hobby Lobby
And finally, the green glitter balls. They are actually the vase fillers and those are from the Halloween section at Michaels.

Happy Halloween!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

My Creativity Has Returned!

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post