I'm Still Alive

Wondering where I've been? Don't worry I'm still here. But all of my crafting/scrapbooking is packed up. Why you ask? Because in 1 week I will be moving! Hurrrrrraaaayyy! Boooooo! (the many emotions I'm feeling)

A snapshot of my living room floor.
I recently accepted a job that will bring me closer to my hometown. I'm very excited for this new adventure. Needless to say, I'm still faaaar behind on my projects. My PL book has not been touched (except to pack it) since the last time I posted about it. I've been so busy packing and doing some last minute shopping. Yes, I said shopping...at Michael's and Sephora. Clearly very important places. I was so pumped Michael's now carries PL but when I looked at the list of stores none of them were close to my new home :( And there's no Sephora close by either! Every girl needs a good crafting store and make up store close by!

Of course, wedding planning has been put on hold for just a minute too...except I did buy a few things for my future bridemaids this week. Whoops. But have no fear. With being closer to my mother, I'm sure the planning will pick right back up again! And I'll be closer to my scrapbook crazy sister...so you know what that means...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

My Creativity Has Returned!

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post