My Trip Book- My 2 Weeks of Adventures (pt 2)


Time for Part Deux of my crazy traveling trip! I had full intentions of getting a lot of my scrapbooking completed this week but my actual life had other plans.

Around 8:00 last night I decided to crack down and knock my Tennessee trip on its tooshie. I was really feeling it at first. I finished the first page...I was no longer in the mood to scrapbook. Grrrr. I just hate when that happens. You're all pumped and feel like you're going to accomplish A TON. So you drag out all of your scrapbook stuff. You work on your first page and that feeling you once had of motivation has suddenly left. AND it took you longer to drag out all of your supplies than it did to make that first page. And that's what happened. But I wasn't going to let that stop me!


Here are the pages that I powered through last night and can check off my to-do list. BOOYAH!

The guitar and "Nashville" came from a map I got on my trip. I was super pleased with how that turned out. The blue washi tape in the top photo came from Target. I had no idea Target sold washi tape! You can find it in their Office Supply section. They call it it "printed paper tape" and you get 4 rolls for $4.

Something I had never thought about was saving food wrappers. Of course you can't save all food wrappers, but for the ones you can it adds a nice touch! I also cut up a brochure from The Loveless Cafe and layered them to mix things up. I'm really happy with how it turned out.
I just love the look of cutting a picture in half and using it for those smaller areas! As you can tell, I was really not feeling the creativity at this point.
I really tried to get in to it on this last page..but it just wasn't there (hence the use of not one but TWO maps..and 2 PL cards.  Whoops!)

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

My Creativity Has Returned!

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post