PL- Last of April and Beginning of May!

Time for another confession. I've had these pages done since the beginning of May, but I've been holding them hostage. I didn't want to overwhelm everyone with all of my posts! I needed to spread it out, make you wait. And I had no idea if I was going to continue on this whole I'm actually getting these done on time path. Would you be surprised if I told you that path was short lived? I have not worked on any of the pages after these. My shoe box of pictures and trinkets is filling up fast...so I better get working!

week of  April 21- if you remember in my last PL post I made a page for West Virginia. Well that trip was a week long but hit at an award time. My trip to Nashville is actually later in the week. I was struggling on what to do with it so I decided to just do a page for each trip.

This page isn't too exciting...

weekend of April 27th- I had a lot that happened the week of the 21st so I made a page just for the weekend!
The stickers! Oh, the stickers. The circus ones were purchased from the $1 section of Michael's and the fox is from Joann's $1 bins near the registers.
week of April 28th-I did a horrible job at documenting what I did this week. I was so focused on my sister's college graduation- and that's exactly what you'll see in the next 2 pages.

You'll noticed I had JUST purchased the Project Life Honey Edition kit...and used it a lot.

And that's all folks! Here's to hoping I can complete the month of May sometime this week...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

My Creativity Has Returned!

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post