PL- The Highlights

As mentioned in the previous post, I've started to work on "The Highlights" of my Project Life book. It's been a little tricky with such limited supply, but I've made it work. (And I've made MULTIPLE trips to the craft stores.)

And now...

I present...
Drum roll please!



The Start of Ashlyn's Highlights!

First up- my trip to Oregon! I really wanted these pages to look clean and crisp, like Oregon's air. 

Ok that was lame..but it's so true. If you've ever been to the west coast you know exactly what I mean!









There were just so many pictures I wanted to add of Multnomah Falls!


Again, it's pretty simple. I think I'm going to keep my eyes peeled for some stickers for these pages. Just to spruce it up a little. But I'm also a fan of the simplicity. Plus the simpler your layout, the fast it is to complete!


 Of course I had to make a page for my first job out of college. My job requires a lot of travel to southern Indiana, so I thought it was fitting to add the map! I keep getting my years all messed up too. I used my 2012 journaling card but started my job in 2011. I think I'll write 2011-2012 at the top and then just make a highlight page on my job each year. Ashlyn with the save!



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be My Bridesmaid?!

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post

Project Life Core Kit- Help, I'm Addicted.