Fresh Start

It should be no surprise. I've always been crafty. When my mom design our laundry room she made sure to install cabinets and a counter for crafting. My school projects were always the bomb. I was THAT kid that when way over the top on my poster- adding fun colored back grounds, funky letter cut-outs, and themed stickers. Mom has everything you could ever imagine/want in her craft supplies.

And then I went off to college. Suddenly my posters started looking a little more drab. Every time I'd come home on the weekends, I'd be sure to stock up on supplies.

And then I graduated and got my own place. And wouldn't venture home as often. I realized I was growing up and my craft supplies needed to do the same.

So I've decided to create a list of what I consider essentials for your craft supply. Keep in mind that it's continually growing!

Adhesive Runner- These guys are awesome and mess free.
Personal Paper Trimmer- If you're anything like me, I can't cut a straight line to save my soul. This is the perfect solution!
Corner Rounder
Pack of plain colored cardstock- I think this is where to start. You may use some pattern papers but you'll find you'll use the plain stuff more often.
Ultra Fine Tip Sharpie& Sharpie Pen- My favorite to write with.

Of course some things will be added to this list depending on the type of project you're working on. But I think this covers the basics for most crafting projects and are essentials to your supply basket!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

My Creativity Has Returned!

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post