I'm on FIRE!

I think I was bitten by the creative bug this weekend. That or I needed something to do while sitting and watching football. Yesterday was a super productive day for me so I decided to end my weekend with one last project: DIY paint swatch calendar.

Things you'll need:
- Some type of adhesive
- Paint swatches
- frame (I used an 11x16 from Walmart. $5)
- scissors or paper cutter
- corner rounder- optional

What to do:

I took the easy way out on this one. I found some Valspar swatches I really liked at Lowes and was able to cut them down. You can see that there are 3 swatches per sheet. I decided not to cut out the swatches individually because I don't have the patience to line them all up perfectly.

Just simply trim down your swatches, round the corners, and adhere to the paper! I went ahead and wrote the days on the swatches because those will never change. I would say the most tedious part was rounding the corners. 

If I make this again, which I think I will, I may try and not round the corners. I'm also thinking about using a small circle cutter to cut the top of each swatch to write the day.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

My Creativity Has Returned!

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post