So it's November. I didn't even have a chance to write about October. In fact, I have been thinking about writing this blog post for the last month. Why? Because I didn't reach my goal, but I'm still ok with that. So the week leading in to my sister's wedding, my weigh was -66.8 pounds. My goal was 70. That's pretty dang close. Two weeks before the wedding, I got really sick. Of course. Which was totally awesome and knocked me on my butt. I also think I totally forgot about how much little details go in to the last week of the wedding. Could I have reached this goal? Probably. Did I reach it? No. Am I still happy? Yes. I say it every post. I am so proud of how far I've come. That's what's impressive. So how was October? BOO (and not the ghost kind of boo). That was not a good month and I didn't even binge on Halloween candy! I went on a vacation and wasn't as careful with my eating. The pound I lost at the end of the month of September ...
Ferris Bueller was so right - Life moves pretty fast. You don’t stop and look around once in a while, you could miss it. My life has been busy, so I've done a horrible job at blogging. BUT NOW I HAVE SOMETHING FABULOUS TO WRITE ABOUT- The proposal at Disney World! *Warning* This post could make others nauseous with the overwhelming amount of cuteness and romanticness (is that even a word? Is now.) Read at your own risk. But really, you should read. Because it's cute. And I said so. It all started back in January when Brandon drove to my parents house to tell them the news and ask for their permission. Immediately my parents asked how they could help. Minutes later, my mom brings out my Grandma Irene's engagement ring and tells him she'd be honored if he could somehow use it. After weeks of Brandon e-mailing my mom, he had the proposal all figured out. Just look at that cheesy smile! My mom put the ring in her purse the night before we left for Disney. My da...
Half way through our baking madness! Oh Indiana weather, how art thou? I'll tell you. Sucky. Yep. It's absolutely disgusting outside. Last night we got slammed with the Icecapades. And who wants to travel in that mess? Not me...or my sister. So last night we decided to have It'sSnowingSleetingWeDon'tWantToGoOut Baking Madness 2013! So with our mad baking skills, and the help of Pinterest, we had an Irish themed baking night. First up- Bailey's Irish Cream Cupcakes! It was all Hailey on this recipe. But I was the official taste tester. And I have to say they turned out pretty good! We couldn't taste the Bailey's too much after they had baked, so if you really want the flavor don't be afraid to add more! You can find the recipe here ! Of course, ours look pretty different than the pictures. We used an almond frosting and added a little bit of Irish Cream to it. Made the frosting pretty messy...but still yummy! Next- Honey Beer Bread. Mm...
Comments
Post a Comment