Project Life 2013

No excuses. Life is always crazy. I just have to remind myself that that's a good thing sometimes.

Let's get to it shall we? Here are a few more pages from my Project Life book.

Week of June 16th- This week Brandon and I celebrated our 5 year anniversary a little early with reliving our very first date, Dave Matthews concert.

week of June 23rd- this week I was gearing up to see my new freshmen come for summer registration! And this was my last summer reg at UIndy.

The cards on this page are from the We R Memory Keepers journal cards I features a few weeks ago.

 weekend of June 23rd and June 26- these 2 weekends were incredibly busy for me. They were my last 2 weekends in Indy! One of my dear friends was getting ready to move to Austin so we had a get together for her. The next weekend I said goodbye to Indy with going to some of my favorite places.

















week of June 30th- Ok I cheated on this one. My life was so busy getting ready for the move that I made a page dedicated to my last day of work.

I used PL cards from the 5th & Frolic core kit. This is probably one of my favorite core kits!

Well that does it for today! More to come soon...I hope!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be My Bridesmaid?!

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post

Project Life Core Kit- Help, I'm Addicted.