Project Life Catch Up!

Who's life hasn't been crazy lately? Ever since the start of school, I feel like my life has been on fast forward. They joys of working for a university!

I thought my extra long holiday weekend last weekend would allow for a lot of catch up time..I was wrong. Don't get me wrong, it was great spending time with family and friends but I was ready to go to town on my Project Life book. But I also needed a little R&R.

Let's just get to it shall we? Enjoy!

week of May 26th- This week consisted of a ton of friend time!

The PL cards are from the Jade Core Kit- except for the tree stump. That one is from the 5th and Frolic Core Kit. The awesome light bulb is a post-it from the Target $1 bins. 

week of June 2nd- Sometimes I look at my pictures and think 'man, my life is so exciting' and sometimes I look back and think 'wow. I need some pizzazz...' I'd say this was a week needing pizzazz.

weekend of June 7&8- Now my weekend, there was more action to that one! We had the chance to celebrate my sister's birthday a few days early. Even though it's not as exciting as a child's birthday, we still had fun.

The top right corner card is from the We R Memory Keepers journaling kit I talked about in an earlier post.
week of June 9th- This was one of those 'Ok, maybe I don't want my life to be so crazy' weeks. Between an All Staff Picnic, Office Retreat, doctor visit, and finding out I got a new job...my week was busy!

That will do it for this last catch up! I'm sure I'll have more soon :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

My Creativity Has Returned!

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post