Tales of Week 3 from the Hilly, Nauseating Road.

Here's another page of my journal of last year's travel adventures!

So last week I had this started…but didn’t save it. And not I don’t remember anything I was going to say.
Well, we’re 1/2 way through Ashlyn’s travel season! Week 3 was so easy to motivate myself because it was only 3 days of travel. And it was all close. Since it’s a shorter week, there wasn’t too much that happened…

The Good-
- Little Caesar Crazy Bread. Yum. Yep. That was totally my dinner one night of travel. So worth it.
- With some down time, I had the chance for Christmas card shopping! Whoot!
- My hotel greeted me with warm cookies.
-CHICKEN-N-DUMPLINGS!
- I had some girl come up to me during a lunch visit and say I have really great style. Totally confidence boost. The very next day I had a girl tell her friend I looked “so old”..no longer feeling so great.
- I watched 2 boys have a pretend fight with pretend lasers. Sounds effects included.

The Bad-
-You know you’re craving food, other than fast food, when cafeteria food smells so freakin good.
- I got confused for another college 4+ times

The Ugly-
- My hotel gave me a voucher for 2 free drinks (included alcohol). Heck yes. Then I looked at the time and it was the same time I had a college fair. Heck no. Worst day ever.
- A father didn’t understand “free laundry”. He thought the college did it for the kids. Dream on.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be My Bridesmaid?!

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post

Project Life Core Kit- Help, I'm Addicted.