My Trip Book- My 2 Weeks of Adventures (pt 1)

It seems like not too long ago I thought it was a genius idea to do 2 trips to 2 different states in less then 2 weeks time. I was crazy for thinking that. And here's the thing, neither for them were a "vacation" but more work related. But how can one pass up on opportunities to travel....for free. Not me. Hence the 2 trips, 2 states, 2 weeks.

First up - West Virginia. I had never been to W.V. before! And my kinfolk are from there. (I felt it was necessary to use kinfolk.) Anyway, I was on this trip with the university's speech team for their national competition. The days are really, really long. And we didn't have much free time. So all I had to document were the pictures I took of the team and my brochure and ballot from the tournament. 

Don't you just love that map?! Thank you Pinterest for that find.
The paper in the bottom right corner is part of the MME Lost and Found Pt 2 collection.
The camera was a card find at Michael's in their $2 section! The journal tag is part of the Smash Travel Pad.
Told you you'd see that travel paper again!

I've started scrapbooking part 2 of this journey, but it's not finished yet. Stay tuned for my trip to Nashville :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

My Creativity Has Returned!

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post