Time to Inspire

I meant to share this yesterday..fail. At least there's today!

We had a speaker come and chat with our division. He handed our table a stack of covered quotations. I grabbed the card that felt right and passed the stack along.

I'm a believer in everything happens for a reason. And there was a reason I received this:
"Worrying is like a rocking chair; it gives you something to do, but it gets you nowhere."     -Glenn Turner

I'm always worrying about what other people think about me. I am already worrying about my wedding and that people won't like it. I know it sounds silly to some but for you that are like me, you get it! When I read the quote it was like a switch had flipped and I thought to myself, you know, my pal Glenn is right! I couldn't have said it better myself. And it was like a weight was lifted off my shoulders (for the time being). But I know whenever I get stressed and start to worry, I'll go back to this and read what Glenn Turner said and all will be well.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

My Creativity Has Returned!

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post