My Trip Book- Catch Up.


Time to get to work on the largest space I have...my floor.
Remember the Ferris quotation I used in my last entry, yeah..it's still true. Will life ever slow down?

 ...and remember that one time I decided to start my own Project Life? Well that is one thing in my life that has slowed down! I have spent the last week playing catch up for February, March, AND April. Holy cow. Here's the biggest piece of advice I can give- if you're going to PL, keep a journal! I started out doing pretty well and there are 3 weeks I forgot to document and now struggling for my book. I guess it gives me more space to be creative. But there is one project I was very eager to start on. My vacation to Florida.

So I've decided to load just a few of my pages to share of few tips and tricks I've learned! 

Hello Florida! All of the products used were random odds and ends I had in my craft supplies.

I have no idea why some of these are loading this way! Sorry. I did get the cute sticker as part of the mambi At the Ocean 8x8 scrapbook kit.


Two of my favorite tricks- using a postcard and a map. Love it! I did find some Disney inspired washi tape at my local Archiver's.
Here's a trick I learned thanks to Pinterest. Cut a 12x12 down and use washi tape to seal.

Comments

  1. I love the cut down page sealed with washi! That's smart because I always try to perform surgery on mine and it never works. haha By the way, they sell the SN@P products at HL and you can use those little mini pages in your PL book too. I have some and it works great! I really need to perform a massive catch-up overhaul on mine this weekend! Eek!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ahhh!! You're so smart! Why didn't I think of that? :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post

My Creativity Has Returned!