My Trip Book- Even More Catching Up!


Here's the problem I always seem to have: I go on a trip, take a ton of pictures, return home and develop my hundreds of pictures, tell myself I will scrapbook them later...then never get to them. Until recently this has been my anthem. Prime example- my trip to the city of hustle and bustle, NYC. I went on this trip in 2009 with a group from college. I'm ashamed to admit that I didn't do much scrapbooking in college. In fact, I don't think I did any...so I have some catching up to do. This project has been looming over me ever since I've decided to really get back in to scrapbooking. While I'm scrapbooking my most recent adventures (probably because I have the strongest memories of those) , I look at that pile from NYC and tell myself, "you can get to that one later." So finally "later" came and it was time to tackle the project that's been sitting there staring at me.

I've decided to post some of the pages I've completed. As I've said before, I'm really bad at remembering (or saving) the names of the products I've used. Sorry!

At first, I wanted to make this page super patriotic and lots going on. Then I remembered the mood of when I was visiting. I decided the pictures said so much that I didn't want to take anything away. So I kept it simple. The USA flag sticker is something I remember! I just purchased this as Michael's. It's called "A touch of Jolee's- Patriotic Flag Stickers". The cute little tag came from K&Company's Americana Collection






I'm totally in love with these Me & My Big Ideas button stickers! I've used them quite a few times in this scrapbook.  Another thing I'm in love with? The stamp! I just purchased it at Micheal's. It's from Recollections and it was brand new to Michael's this week!
I am proud to say that I finally purchased my first Project Life Core Kit! Yay! Thanks to PL, they now sell a few kits at Hobby Lobby. So of course I snagged up the Honey Edition...I'm in love, again. (I think I need to find something else to say instead of "I'm in love".)
Seriously? Who doesn't love Amy Tangerine? Thanks Amy making this adorable paper! And that washi tape? We can thanks Joann Fabric's dollar bins for that one. 
I love using pictures, but I'm a huge fan of using tickets, brochures, maps, etc. Gives it a nice little punch. Oh, and do you like the journaling card? Target is now carrying some scrapbook supplies! I picked up a pack of We R Memory Keepers journal cards. It's part of their "Albums Made Easy- Memory System". These bad boys came in a pack of 18 (double sided) and cost less than $2!

Comments

  1. I love those NY flair buttons so much! Not to mention the cuteness of all the washi.

    PS I've come to the conclusion that I need to acquire more stamps. I mean... I already have SO many, but... I need more sentiment stamps. And a clever way to store my clear stamps. Ideas for storage?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's where you got me! I love my clear stamps but have struggled with storage. Right now I have them in the photo boxes from Michael's. May not be the best, but at least they have super cute designs!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Dreams Do Come True

My Creativity Has Returned!

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post