New Look!

It's the weekend - yay! And I have zero motivation to do anything. I thought it would be a brilliant idea to mix some things up a little with my blog colors. Needless to say, I have the hardest time making decisions. Really.

Just yesterday I spent over an hour in the fabric section of JoAnn's trying to pick out fabric for a project. At first I was looking for cute owl fabric, then I didn't find any I liked. So I decided to go for bright, fun fabric. Nothing. So then I had the awesome mustard/gray/turquoise fabric in my hands. I loved it. And I quickly realized that it matches NOTHING in my apartment. See my problem? Side note- I did have some fabric at my apartment already so I just decided that would do the trick. Isn't the project adorable? Thanks Pinterest!

So as I'm sitting here trying to figure out the new layout of my blog, I have so many ideas. I've actually changed the color pallet 4 times already. Surprised? I'm not. Plus I am a little technologically challenged...

Needless to say I think I'm just going to stick with what I have now. But who knows, it could look totally different next week. So don't be too surprised when you come back to visit and not only is the background different, but every single color is different.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Be My Bridesmaid?!

I DID IT! Last PL 2013 Post

Project Life Core Kit- Help, I'm Addicted.